Tax Preparation & Planning:
- Basic tax return (1040)
- Basic tax return with rentals (1040 with Schedule E)
- Basic tax return with a small business (1040 with Schedule C)
- Partnership tax return (1065)
- Corporate tax return (1120 or 1120S)
- Estate and Trust tax returns (1041)
- Non-Profit tax returns (990)
- Sales tax returns
Effective tax preparation and planning can help you minimize your future tax liability. We can help you manage both your personal and your business tax issues, including understanding how upcoming business opportunities impact your tax status and vice versa. We understand how the latest federal, state and local tax legislation and other developments affect you and your business and we are constantly identifying new ways to reduce tax liabilities.
An IRS audit can be an intimidating and complex process. If you or your business face and IRS audit, we can bring to bear years of experience in dealing with tax matters and IRS audit procedures to ensure that you are properly represented when dealing with the IRS and other tax authorities.